Saturday, July 08, 2006

my son in drag



last night before the kids went to bed, my son decided to put on ella's dress up leopard print shoes. i have recently found him wearing her cinderella dress up shoes too. i just hope this isn't the foreshadowing of his future! i actually think its pretty cute and very fun to watch him try and walk in them. my ella LOVES shoes...her new favorites are these high heels that someone gave me (as if they thought i would actually wear them!). there is no way i could prance around in heels that high...it's hard to tell how high they are in the picture....but they are darn high. they are the most uncomfortable things i've ever put on my feet. i just don't get the high heel thing. maybe if i would actually spend more than $30 on a pair of shoes, i might actually learn that the more you spend, the more comfortable....? am i right? i don't know. i'm a big fan of "What Not to Wear" on TLC and i know Stacy and Clinton always talk about heels and spending good money on them. so does spending more money on heels make them feel better on your feet? i honestly don't think i'll ever know....unless someone nominates me for that show. but to my friends out there...don't get any ideas! although i would love to spend $5000 on a new wardrobe...how dreamy! until then, i'll be happy in my flip flops....and i'll be happy watching my daughter walk around in the shoes i'll never wear....and my son for that matter!

4 comments:

terrible speller said...

love the shoes. I am so happy you are blogging. Sorry I have ignored your emails. I suck at replying. Best way to get me to help you is to call me at night.

I love the blog. I'll add you to my list tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Ok, at least Ella likes playing with shoes and Evan is copying her-Hannah doesn't play with hers at all and Jonah and Ethan prance around in mine all the time!

Anonymous said...

I didn't think Evan looked a lot like Rusty until I saw him wearing those shoes...that's classic RWW!

Anonymous said...

Dead Sexy Evan, Dead Sexy

 
Clicky Web Analytics