Sunday, July 09, 2006

girly template

ok, i know its girly...but i've been searching for a new template and so i'm testing this one. i think i might keep it for a little while until i learn how to change it to something else. some of this html stuff confuses the heck out of me. anyway...so i like the change. let me know what you think!

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love the new look. I just commissioned someone to update my blog, too. Hopefully I'll have a new look in a week or so!

Anonymous said...

I love it, Keri!

katie said...

i think it looks great... i need a new one badly!

Unknown said...

I secretly daydream of someone asking me if they could change my blog for me! I am too afraid to do it in fear of loosing all of my stuff or comments. I also want to add a section of why I read. Right now I just have my mom and I have my reasons for that. I am not sure the proper blogging etiquette! I LOVE your new look and maybe if you get sick of it, I can steal it someday!

Unknown said...

I meant to say WHO I read, not why I read!

 
Clicky Web Analytics