a couple weeks ago i heard about this "tour of homes" hosted by boomama and it sparked my interest. boomama seems to have quite the following of fellow bloggers and i have certainly been loving her writing. i honestly forgot about the tour of homes until today and being the procrastinator that i am....just took my pictures today to post for tomorrow. anyway, i'm excited about seeing everyone else's homes. i actually went back and forth on whether i wanted to participate or not. but thought it would be rude to look at other's homes and not post pictures of my own!! so join me in this....if you want. if you are a procrastinator like me, just throw all your junk mail in another room and throw all the toys in a pile and take some quick pics! go to over to boomama's to get all the details.
Thursday, July 27, 2006
Bloggity Tour of Homes
a couple weeks ago i heard about this "tour of homes" hosted by boomama and it sparked my interest. boomama seems to have quite the following of fellow bloggers and i have certainly been loving her writing. i honestly forgot about the tour of homes until today and being the procrastinator that i am....just took my pictures today to post for tomorrow. anyway, i'm excited about seeing everyone else's homes. i actually went back and forth on whether i wanted to participate or not. but thought it would be rude to look at other's homes and not post pictures of my own!! so join me in this....if you want. if you are a procrastinator like me, just throw all your junk mail in another room and throw all the toys in a pile and take some quick pics! go to over to boomama's to get all the details.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
It looks like fun! I'll try but I don't know if I'll get it done by tomorrow. BTW, you're becoming quite the blogging queen!
Good for you, Keri! There are over 150 of us doing this with Boo. It's gonna take three days to look at all the homes.
Okay - this takes more time that I thought and I had to get technical assistance from my hubby - but I'm up and ready to go now - but I'm not sure about home touring just yet - I'm still playing around with the HTML!!!
Post a Comment