Saturday, July 29, 2006

great 80's flick...

well i have to admit...although super cheesy, i have always loved Grease 2. it happened to be on tv tonite so i caught the last 45 minutes of it. it has been years since i've seen it and i was quickly reminded just how cheesy it is...but that is why i love it! i mean, who doesn't love watching michelle sing "cool rider" and i know lots of you know that song! i want a c-o-o-l r-i-d-e-r. and the talent show song "i'll be yours in springtime, when the flowers are in bloom, we'll wander through the meadow, in all that sweet perfume..." "ah-ah-ha ah-ha-ha ah-ha-ha...i'll be your girl for all seasons, all the year through-oo". ok, you are singing it now, right!? and i think it's hilarious when it's stephanie's turn to sing during that song and she breaks out into her solo about her "cool rider" who she thinks is dead. it's SO stinkin funny!!!! if my high school friends are reading this, i know this will bring back fond memories!!! anyway, enjoy the video.

michelle pfeiffer at her best! don't be afraid to sing along.

5 comments:

Jenny said...

Way too funny! I caught Grease 2 last night also..and yes I sang all the songs! One of my favorite lines in the movie is where Michael asks Michelle if she is free...and she says that she's free everday...it's in the constitution!! Sadly, I use that line whenever I can! lol!!

Michelle said...

At my house we love all the 80's flicks. My dd (who is approaching 15) has discovered all the movies that her Dad and I watched when we were dating! LOL She has her own personal copies of Grease (the original), Ferris Buller's Day Off, Dirty Dancing, The Breakfast Club, Pretty in Pink, Sixteen Candles, etc. It is hilarious that she and her friends want to watch those! But, I do love the music.

Unknown said...

My cousin and I wanted to BE her, I think. I remember us singing, "C-O-O-L. R-I-D-E-R. Funny funny.

Melissa said...

Okay...I admit, that's a guilty pleasure! I love that movie, too. But thanks to you, I've got the "We're gonna score tonight" song running thru my head!

My daughter has just discovered The Brady Bunch...and I must admit, I watched quite a bit of TV Land's Brady Retreat with her. GROOVY!

Robyn said...

I LOVE Grease 2, yes even more than the original. I thought I was so cool when I was younger singing C-O-O-L R-I-D-E-R. Oh, the memories!!

 
Clicky Web Analytics