Friday, July 21, 2006

way too young

so is 20 months too young for a boy to start waking up saying his sister's best friend's name? i heard him in the monitor this morning saying "Ah-Ah-bee"...over and over. i think i mentioned in a previous post that we think he has a crush! and he's way too young to light up the way he does when he says her name! and definitely way to young to be doing the tongue action that he's doing with abby in this photo! maybe it's a good thing abby is moving....?! (btw, that is a popsicle they have between those tongues!)

6 comments:

Barb said...

On my goodness, what an adorable photo! You'd better lock this little guy up! :-)

Jen said...

ADORABLE...I LOVE IT.
JEN

Anonymous said...

You know how much I love that boy! And sorry if I am surpassing all blog etiquette but thanks for your comment today-you help me keep things in perspective-you'll never believe the answer we came up with to help with my little dilema!

Christy said...

They are adorable!

Christy said...

Oh I have meant to ask you, may I add you to my friends list and visit more often?

Robyn said...

Well, they are going to marry one day aren't they? I love that picture of the two of them.

 
Clicky Web Analytics