Friday, July 28, 2006
elephants, cranes, & princesses
on the way to my niece's birthday party tonight, ella was observing all the roadwork on the interstate and said "look mommy, a crane! those are my favorite" (no, not crane as in the bird!). she went on to say, "elephants, cranes and princesses.....those are what i love the most." what a combination! just had to write that one down so i wouldn't forget! glad to see my child has a heart for africa, road crews & royalty....all at the same time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
LOL...how cute. Hopefully she will out grow the road crew thing during the teen years!
Unfortunately it seems we *in the MetroA area have permanent road crews with all the continual develeopment and construction!
I think that is just adorable..keep it and share it with her on her wedding day
jen
Oh my goodness Keri...We live for cranes around here. I think Tyler would pass on the princesses though (and there hasn't been too much elephant exposure, but I'm sure we would find a way to liken it to a crane). Have you taken her down where 316 and I-85 meet? That is heaven to Tyler with all the cranes...I think we counted 11 last time we were there.
Post a Comment