as i was checking my email this morning, evan wanted me to open a puzzle box for him. he said to me, "ella will help me when you kick (click) on da pooter (computer)." hee hee.
i'm a thirty something mother of two (whose names put together make "eleven") who is becoming quite forgetful. and this is one reason i have this blog...to document the day to day moments of my life that i am certain to forget (tomorrow). and it is "my eleven", the love of my dear husband and the loving mercy of my Creator that make my cup run over.
8 comments:
Hey Kewee,
I jus kick on your bog on da
pooter and I don't see what's so funny?
Abigail calls the computer the "pooter" too...she also says that she sometimes needs to check her me-mail. : )
Neglecting your parenting duties, again?? HA! Mason always wants to play on the computer - probably because he sees me sitting at it all the time!
sweet boy! it's good to see you're teaching them independence when you're so busy! :)
What a cutie-I can just picture him saying that!
haha. Are you sure he didn't see you kick the pooter when you were having all those problems with it?!?
I love the new look...and I had no idea you were a balloonist's daughter. What a fun fact!
Keri, that first comment was Tim, by the way...he's the one with the speech impediment...
Post a Comment