
i'm a coke fan. i don't like pepsi. i don't like diet coke. but i do like diet coke with splenda. and i like coke zero. i love vanilla coke, but i don't like vanilla diet coke. and so...much to my surprise, i saw a 12 pack of VANILLA COKE ZERO at the store last week! oh yipeee! so now i can enjoy my vanilla coke with zero calories. i guess it doesn't take much to make me happy these days.

3 comments:
I agree with it all-but what about Diet Sunkist?! That's pretty high up on the Diet list!
I am right there with you, it's my new favorite. I happened on it at Publix, Kroger still doesn't carry it, and thought why not. I'm not a big diet drink fan but this one is really good. Put it on the grocery list for the beach!!
don't forget to try vanilla coffee zero and cherry beer zero. they are good too.
Post a Comment