Monday, July 09, 2007

extreme makeover: blog edition

like the new bloggy makeover? i discovered how easy it is to change my header from a friend, so i thought i would give it a try! i love that photo of the kids running and knew i wanted to use it somehow. anyway, it's kinda funky...but it's something new and change is good! (wish i could change my wardrobe this easily!)

** updated to add: can you help a girl out!? being the indecisive person that i am...i can't decide which template to use. go here to see the other color palette (which i tend to think is more me) and tell me...what is your vote? thanks!!

19 comments:

Lisa said...

I love the new look! That picture is precious.

Renee said...

You did a great job! I wish I was brave enough to try to come up with my own design.

katie said...

be-a-utiful!!! love it kase! and i like the grey better... not sure why, just appeals to me more... and can i pay you to do mine now?? :)
you're so stinking talented!

trmills said...

Cool, Keri! I'm impressed! So, I vote for the yellowish color. But this one's great, too. I'll still be a devoted reader, no matter which you choose...:)

Jenn said...

I love both! Love the funkiness ... fabulous! Super easy, right?

Dani said...

I LOVE the new look!

Anonymous said...

I love this color scheme.

Sammy said...

keri, it looks great and I love it! I vote for the grey!

Robyn said...

I vote fot the grey. I love it. I second the paying you to make one for me comment, just name your price.

Anonymous said...

love the new look. but didn't you just update it to the other colors recently? I can't keep up!

Melissa said...

Grey/pink - that's my vote.

The Hiatt Family said...

pink and green (with gray) is my vote!

Melissa said...

Hi, just popping over from Sammy's blog. Love the look! I vote for the grey and pink. Great job!

Jean Joiner said...

i guess i'm weird...i like the yellow. i'm jealous of both though...my blog stinks. :(

Anonymous said...

Hi...just stopped by and I like the pink gray and green color scheme.

keri said...

thank you all for your votes! it's been fun to hear everyone's thoughts!!

Wendy said...

Love it!

Anonymous said...

First time to your blog, so I don't know what the old style looked like. I like this one though...but the lighter color palatte.

Heather said...

How did you do your header picture? I love it!

 
Clicky Web Analytics