Monday, July 02, 2007

help help...we can't stop watching!

r and i just finished watching 4 episodes straight of 24...season 2. oh yeah! we really couldn't stop. so it got to be 11:30pm and we decided that was enough. there's like a permament indention in my couch where my butt has been all night. good grief. do we need to go to 24aholic's anonymous or something? we only have season 2 and 3 to watch and then we will be all caught up.

so far, jack has only killed a few people and he's only said "da**it" 15 million times. at least his character stays consistent.

going to bed now. glad i could write such an exciting post....especially for you angela.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, we've never done 4 in a row, that's impressive. season 2 is one of my favorites, especially those parts where I think kim might get creamed.

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous and I'm coming over!

 
Clicky Web Analytics