
tomorrow my sister and i will kick off our first annual "Camp Cousinfun"! my sister first came to me with the idea last summer and we never got our act together to do it. she has 4 kids (ages, 7 1/2, 6, and twin 3 yr olds). i think the whole camp will go over much better this year with our little ones being older.
what is a cousin camp you might ask? well, basically its going to be 3 fun-filled days of activities, crafts, games, field trips with our cousins (obviously!) and we are all centering it around our theme of "the five senses". the ideas were endless! everyone has been assigned to be in charge of different things, including meals. we even have my parents and our hubbies involved!
my kids are SO excited they can hardly stand it! i will report back after camp is over and post some things we did, along with some pictures!

7 comments:
i wish i was a cousin!!!
geez, you guys are crafty.
Now this is a great idea! What fun and what memories all the kids will have! I had so much fun with my cousins when we were little and I still stay in contact with them.
I hope it's as much fun as it sounds. And I hope you'll post some photos of your activities.
Hugs!
Kat
awesome idea!
since it's not looking too good on the cousin thing at this end of town, can i just drop the girlies off at your house?
I hope you all have a wonderful, wonderful time! I can't wait to hear all the fun stories and see your pictures!
What a neat idea. Can't wait to hear all about it.
Wowee, I'm a little envious of the family fun you've got coming. What a fun idea. Way to give your children neat memories...this is a great investment, Keri!
Tim wants to go.
Post a Comment