Friday, December 01, 2006

sniff sniff

i should probably buy stock in Kleenex brand tissues. i have a box in just about every room of my house. and the reason is because i am constantly needing them...therefore, i have them handy and keep them close. my allergies are not great and i feel like i am constantly sniffing. and it seems my whole family has needed them the past month with all the colds we have had.

anyway, i don't know if any of you are nerds like me...but have you noticed the new cool kleenex box designs? i LOVE them. it actually made me so excited to see them in the stores and even though they are more expensive, i still bought some! i would much rather pull a tissue from a cool looking kleenex box than those ugly grandma looking ones! i know, i know, it sounds rather silly. but for a product that is used that much in my house...i want it to be pretty and not an eye sore! go check it out for yourself. thanks kleenex!


4 comments:

Renee said...

I agree! I'll just have to check those out. The "grandma styles" I always have to keep in a cabinet or drawer b/c I cannot stand to look at them. Thanks for the information.

Anonymous said...

Let me know when you take that stock out...I'll be right there doing the same thing

Anonymous said...

have you seen the christmas ones? they are oval too and have ornaments, etc. on the sides... very festive for your "boogies" as abi says.

keri said...

duh, kate, of course i have already bought one. the pretty red ornament one for my kitchen.

 
Clicky Web Analytics