Thursday, December 07, 2006

scary monster face



there's nothing more fun than your children making you laugh. and it's even more fun to get them to do their funny tricks over and over again to make you laugh more. a while back, evan came up to me and said "scary monster" and he made this funny face where his eyes get big, he makes his head shake, and does something funny with his mouth. it is so funny. since that day...we make him do it for us all the time. and we also like to make him do it for other people. we're all about entertaining others, you know!? it may not be as funny in these photos...or the video (this was NOT his best performance...he was being shy for the camera)...but maybe someday you will be blessed to see it in person! you will surely laugh out loud. it gets me every time. love that boy.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

i make a scary monster face too when i'm mad at my kids. only, they don't usually laugh and think it's so cute. darn. if only i was evan...

Anonymous said...

I absolutely laughed outloud when I saw the picture and the video put me over the edge...I never noticed you accent until the video Keri...Ya'll are real southern down thar aren't ya? I want to see it in person so get ready Evan...

Anonymous said...

Even with the scary monster face, he's adorable. I can't wait to see it.

Anonymous said...

He is such a little boy and is talking so well. That was precious!

Anonymous said...

He is so sweet...

Anonymous said...

That was awesome! He's so darn cute!

Anonymous said...

Soooo cute, I'm finally back and enjoying getting caught up!

Anonymous said...

he's so cute!

Tammy said...

Adorable! :D

 
Clicky Web Analytics