Monday, December 25, 2006

a merry christmas


after all the hustle and bustle, i feel like i have been able to take a deep breathe today and actually relax. it has been a joyful day today...filled with lots of smiles, laughter and thankfulness. i can only pray that through all the unwrapping of gifts, the toys galore, the family get togethers, lots of food and sweets, christmas trees, christmas lights and santa claus...that my children will be able to really get what this day is all about. i can only pray that they will see Jesus through it all. that they will be able to experience his amazing love, hope, peace and mercy. and may you all experience Him throughout the coming year of 2007! merry christmas!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry, Merry Christmas to you all!

Anonymous said...

I couldnt agree with yu anymore..Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas, you guys! We love you!

Wendy said...

I hope this for my kids as well.

Great picture of your family!

trmills said...

Keri, I love your card- so beautiful and well-crafted, of course! Love to all of you!

Lainey Bug and John Stanley III said...

I love that picture! And Evan is getting so big, I can't believe it! By the way, you were SO right about having a little boy. I cannot believe how much I love my little guy - it took me by complete surprise (even though you tried to warn me :)) I really am so thankful to have my girl and my boy -- just like the Walkers ;)
Love,
Deborah

Renee said...

I'm so behind, but hope you all had a Merry Christmas. I love this picture of your family. It turned out great. Happy New Year!

 
Clicky Web Analytics