it was a challenge to get a great shot. we had numerous photo sessions with me setting up the camera, pushing the button, running over to the family, getting into position, and rusty and i attempting to get the kids to look into the camera and smile. it is rather exhausting! there were moments of yelling and moments of laughing. and it's amazing that out of 100 photos taken, that we had only about 3 to choose from that were decent! and i probably will even do a little photoshop work on the one i choose! we would look through the ones taken and say: oh...ella had her eyes closed, or evan has his tongue out, or ew, i don't like my smile in that one, or my hair looks dorky there, or rusty has sleepy eyes in that one, or ella's hand is in the way, or its out of focus, or evan is running out of the photo! CRAZY.
so here is a glimpse of how our photo shoot went. sorry, you won't get to see the final photo that was chosen right now!
um, as you can see...not a good one!

funny face on evan...

and yet another bad one.

me running over to grab evan...quickly!

typical toddler...after the first 10 photos...it was impossible to keep him still!

8 comments:
I like the second one it describes the stage you are in right now, very cute!
Those are great! Always quite the task to get the little ones to look at the camera at the same time. So you can use your self timer and continuous shooting mode at the same time? I was hoping mine would, but I could not figure it out if it does. Quite a nice feature for moments like those. :)
I like your hair getting long. You look so pretty.
We did our pictures this weekend also. We took the easy way out and had just Abby and Andrew in the picture, typical standing in front of the fireplace. I tried a few nights ago by my self and got too frustrated. Can't wait to see them.
very fun, keri! i can't wait to see the final. :)
rusty looks thrilled in that last one!
Very cute pics. I am the worst at getting pictures of our entire family. I usually end up sweaty and quite ruffled.
Claire
Hi Keri. I'm a friend of Lisa Huggins and have been reading your blog. My name is Keri, too. I love your Kleenex entry. I, too, am very excited about the new boxes. I'm so happy that we can relate over something so silly. :)
Keri Young
Post a Comment