Thursday, June 26, 2008
book club
my friend, katie, recently wrote a post about reading the book "Growing Strong Daughters" by Lisa Graham McMinn. go read the post here....it is definitely a topic that can bring about lots of discussion. and if you would like to read this book along with other women who are wrestling with our roles as women in this world....then join in on this book club! (i don't think you have to have a daughter to appreciate and learn from the discussion!) go here for more info on that! hope you join us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Keri, this sounds great! I love a book club! I would love to participate, but know there's no way I could get the book in a timely manner. Maybe I could just borrow yours when I come to GA and enjoy it then?
Post a Comment