a couple weekends ago we spent some time with some good friends from college. amy is a talented photographer and i have seen this gift/talent grow over the years...and so i asked her to take some shots of my kids while we were there. she borrowed a fun 50mm lens from a friend and the results were so great! it makes me want to get a camera like hers (digital SLR). i think photos like these are the best way i know how to freeze them at this age. (i wish i knew of other ways to do it!).
Oh, so cute. The one of Evan sucking his fingers is adorable and so typical of him. Let me know if you figure our how to freeze their growth because I would love some of it. The blue shirt does amazing things to Evan's eyes. Hold on to those.
Saw the new haircut in person yesterday - WOW! So big! And Mason has left the "sucking middle fingers" club. I'm glad it happened without a struggle, but I miss it a little!
i'm a thirty something mother of two (whose names put together make "eleven") who is becoming quite forgetful. and this is one reason i have this blog...to document the day to day moments of my life that i am certain to forget (tomorrow). and it is "my eleven", the love of my dear husband and the loving mercy of my Creator that make my cup run over.
9 comments:
Oh, so cute. The one of Evan sucking his fingers is adorable and so typical of him. Let me know if you figure our how to freeze their growth because I would love some of it. The blue shirt does amazing things to Evan's eyes. Hold on to those.
how adoralle. very sweet photos. i'm glad you were able to have them taken. allen thinks ella is looking more and more like you! :)
Those are precious. You have beautiful children!
Such great photos....I love them all
Saw the new haircut in person yesterday - WOW! So big! And Mason has left the "sucking middle fingers" club. I'm glad it happened without a struggle, but I miss it a little!
great pictures, quite a talented woman!
black and whites are always my favorite!
Words cannot do these pictures justice. So beautiful.
How beautiful.. memories to last forever.. hope everything is well on your end of the earth... God bless you!
Post a Comment