we took a hike to a very pretty waterfall.



the first fish evan has caught. the boy is already in love with fishing. daddy's dream come true!


ella caught her first fish too! she was even brave enough to touch it!

we decorated pumpkin cookies.

and carved our first pumpkin as a family. ella thought the insides were pretty gross.


10 comments:
i love ella with her hat backwards!
and is that a pink fishing rod?? oh my.
Awesome pics of what looks like a terrific weekend. What wonderful family memories you are making!!!
the shot of evan with his first fish is fantastic.
What great memories you have.Happy Halloween.
you guys are all about the fall family outings. you're making all your friends jealous. :) fun photos!
So fun! We just came back from the mountains as well....where we're y'all?
Seeing those pictures of you guys makes me really miss you. Maybe we can try to meet up sometime over the next month or two. Love y'all!
Great Pictures!
Fun times! I love Ella with her hat on backwards.
Thought I'd drop by and say "Hi" and catch up on all your news. Looks like ya'll have been busy. Great pictures!
I miss Mark Martin driving full time, don't you? I bet he would've won the championship this year.
Happy Fall!
Post a Comment