Very good. I have been trying to figure out what we are wearing for our pictures at the beach....so far people have told us to go with Turquoise and white and or navy and khaki.....we have already done white and khaki jean and white jean and black and red and jeans....these are not all at the beach these are different family shots....
I'm glad you are picture happy. They are beautiful, as always. The Great American Balloon race is this weekend here in STL. Did your Dad ever do that one?
i'm a thirty something mother of two (whose names put together make "eleven") who is becoming quite forgetful. and this is one reason i have this blog...to document the day to day moments of my life that i am certain to forget (tomorrow). and it is "my eleven", the love of my dear husband and the loving mercy of my Creator that make my cup run over.
13 comments:
Very good. I have been trying to figure out what we are wearing for our pictures at the beach....so far people have told us to go with Turquoise and white and or navy and khaki.....we have already done white and khaki jean and white jean and black and red and jeans....these are not all at the beach these are different family shots....
Oh, I love these pictures; the family shot is wonderful! We have pics of our kids in that exact spot at Rosemary! Beautiful!
pure sweetness!! i just can't decide which ones i like best. the first one really got me though with the way they are looking at one another.
Keri, these are beautiful! Wow! Ella looks like she is such a sweet sister.
what great photos! even the one of all 4 of you turned out so well...i'm impressed!
So glad you guys had a great time, and wonderful pictures to help you remember.
These are great! I'm hiring you on our next beach excursion so I can come home with some fantastic pictures!
Can we go back yet? The pictures are great, I love the one of Ella and Rusty. We miss y'all.
Wow, are these professional photos? They're beautiful.
I'm glad you are picture happy. They are beautiful, as always. The Great American Balloon race is this weekend here in STL. Did your Dad ever do that one?
I love them all!
You have such a gorgeous family! The color in the pictures is amazing! Thanks for posting those.
What beautiful pictures! Your children are precious and growing so fast.
Post a Comment