Friday, September 21, 2007

end of summer

as summer comes to an end, i think back on some fun and memorable moments that summer brought (like the video below!). but i'm looking forward to fall...the cool, crisp air...festivals...leaves....longsleeves....halloween and thanksgiving...picking pumpkins...i can't wait!

6 comments:

katie said...

too funny. you can always tell how much a parent loves their child by how long they keep filming after the child gets hurt.

Jean Joiner said...

ouch. everett enjoyed the video a lot...he kept saying, "again, again..." :)

Jen said...

We have one of those parks here and Miller loves it.....bless his little heart....but yet another summer has come to an end.

Robyn said...

I loved it then and I love it now. Ah, the days of summer past.

Anonymous said...

Fall can't come soon enough! I can't wait to walk outside on that first brisk fall day!

Sammy said...

Soooo sad for the little buddy! I like how you kept professional about it and kept taping!

 
Clicky Web Analytics