so, to be the good, loyal friend that i am...i'm going to play along with this little game that i don't really want to do. i was tagged by kate and i'm only doing this because i love her. :) i'm supposed to come up with ways to describe myself using the letters of my name. good think my name is short.
K - kinda know what i want to do ("K" is a tough one!)...i have had this idea floating around in me for quite sometime of a future business i want to start. its just taking the next step ! (see "I")
E - exercise. i love it. i love running, working out, sweating....i'm pretty faithful with it too...maybe b/c i love it so much.
R - reality tv. my favorite shows are Top Chef, Project Runway, American Idol, So You Think You Can Dance, Top Design
I - indecisive. i broke up with rusty b/c i couldn't decide if i wanted to marry him. so needless to say, whether its big decisions or small ones (or a stupid bloggy game)...they are always hard for me (and honey, don't worry, i made the right decision about you!)
so, it's YOUR turn. i tag Sam, Melissa, Lisa, and Robyn. and anyone else who wants to play along...let me know if you do!
** i guess most of you don't know me well enough to know that i am totally kidding about the exercise!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I love reality shows too...any of them.
good thing you still obey me. since i'm your elder.
let me know if you need a new sweat band for all that exercise. funny girl.
Very cute and honest! And thanks, yeah, thanks a lot cuz I've never been "tagged" before. Too bad there's not a "P" in my name for procrastinator!
Wow! It's already done for me! :) Just kidding. Thanks for the idea. I'll give it a shot.
I had to read the exercise statement a few times - I didn't want to call you a liar on your blog - I laughed when I read your little PS! But I'm sure you work up quite a sweat lounging on the beach (my type of workout)! And chasing kids is the most challenging work out of all!
Yeah, i'm with Melissa, I thought that exercise thing was weird but I thought maybe it was some kind of closet secret!
Post a Comment