Monday, June 25, 2007

scrapbook camp

9 girls. 1 house. 3 hours away from home. 3 am bedtime. 30 pages scrapbooked.

this pretty much summed up my weekend away at "scrapbook camp" (as i labeled it during our late night laugh-so-hard-our-stomachs-were-hurting fests). i had such a great time with my friends as we scrapbooked our little hearts out. it was so fun to see what everyone else was working on. i'm certainly not a die-hard scrapbooker...considering it had been one year since i had done it. but once i get started, i really enjoy it. below are 2 of my favorite spreads that i did for evan's first year book. his book is all i worked on. i still have 3 more months to finish and then some of my journaling. it's all worth the work and effort after i came home and showed r and the kids. to hear the excitement over each page makes me so happy! and they have looked at their books 3 times since i got home last night! for more pics of our weekend...go to sam's blog.


5 comments:

Melissa said...

Still sad you didn't use my helpful suggestion of "pimping it up" instead of ladies man! Great Weekend!

Anonymous said...

That late night was so much fun! (I'm making the sound of your Spring rain right now) Thanks for all your help and lots of great talks and laughs! Your books inspire me!

trmills said...

Keri, I'm so envious of your prolonged girl time and opportunity to scrapbook...you're inspiring me. The pages you did are SO great (but what did we expect from Mrs. Artist?); I;ll come back to them for ideas when I get moving on Asa's... Evan will treasure this forever.

Robyn said...

Sounds like a great time and I love the pages you did. I have never scrapbooked but I bet I would enjoy it, if I could find the time.

Jenn said...

Love your scrapbooking pages! My friends and I do the same thing every year at the beach - such a good time!

 
Clicky Web Analytics