Thursday, June 28, 2007

pure sweetness

a couple months ago i started singing the Zephaniah 3:17 song to evan at bedtime. we like to call it "the Lord our God" song. only after a few times of singing it, he started singing along with me. and oh my...did my heart completely melt when i heard his sweet little voice singing that song! of course, he doesn't know how to pronounce all of the words, but he sure tries. I was finally able to capture it on video the other day. he has gotten so much better at singing it...and the boy can carry a tune!

in the video...he gets almost done singing the whole song and ella chimes in...he did NOT like that! so he starts the song from the beginning again! very funny. also, i don't know where he got the "wax on wax off" hand motions from the karate kid! maybe the kitchen table needed a little cleaning!




and here is my sweet ella singing to her brother one year ago. i'm amazed at how much she has matured in a year...in not only her voice but her little face! i love this video of them. it is absolutely one of the most precious things to hear my children sing...i love it!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

your kids are awesome.

Jennifer said...

That video of Evan is soooooo adorable. I cannot wait to play it for my kids over breakfast. I am certain we will watch it LOTS of times!! He did an awesome job! (and I love that they do what may kids do at the end...can I watch it now?)

Jennifer said...

Just as I suspected...Evan was a huge hit with my kiddos!

trmills said...

Wow, these kids are beautiful. I loved watching them!

Anonymous said...

Soooo sweet! That musical talent obviously runs in the family!

trmills said...

Keri!
Get that boy some turntables...That's not waxin'...that's scratchin'!

Great videos. Priceless - Tim

Dani said...

So sweet, and Gracie liked it too. As soon as Evan started singing she went crazy kicking me;)

Anonymous said...

hey! update your blog, dang it!

Robyn said...

Oh my goodness, that is precious. I would let Abby and Andrew see it but it would take forever on dial up at home. So so sweet.

 
Clicky Web Analytics