Tuesday, April 24, 2007

my future rock star

looks like evan is following in his daddy's footsteps. rusty brought this old electric guitar home this past weekend after helping his parents clean out some things. it belonged to his grandmother! the kids enjoyed playing with it and we were able to capture evan singing "twinkle, twinkle".



11 comments:

Brea said...

That's so cute!

Melissa said...

You guys can be the next Partridge Family! "Great strumming" (as Mason would say)!

Melissa said...

Oh - I clicked on Ella's picture and noticed her "rock star" doggie tatoo!

Anonymous said...

rock on big man!

Robyn said...

So, so cute!! I love it.

Jean Joiner said...

very fun and so talented. :)

The Hiatt Family said...

Too cute! Make sure Rusty teaches him "The Dance". I can't hear it without thinking about our Pacelli days...:)

Anonymous said...

Your kids are so beautiful! I can't wait to read your blog when they are teenagers and start dating!

Lisa said...

That was precious! I loved hearing you and Rusty after he finished. Miss you all!

Dani said...

OH soooo cute!!! I am so glad you were able to get it recorded. Alli never will preform when the camera is on her;)

Anonymous said...

sasha was mesmerized. i guess he'll be evan's first roadie. or maybe he'll promote evan's first european tour! first stop: prague.

 
Clicky Web Analytics