i was over here and saw that it was International De-Lurking Week. and oh no, today is the last day! so i'm going to take this opportunity to find out who my lurkers are....those of you who are visiting my blog frequently but never leave any comments...you know who you are! and i would love to hear from you...out of mere curiosity mostly but also so i can say "thanks for visiting and even slightly caring about the often boring things i write about".so...de-lurk! please!? (i'm on my knees! i'm so curious! even if its only 3 of you!)

10 comments:
Hey Keri!
I met you through Katie a couple of times. Love your site and yes, I do check it often :)
I haven't gone to blogging yet, but you can see pics of my little one at www.thewalkers.photosite.com
Thanks for sharing!
Mary Martha
That's funny. I've actually been thinking about restricting access to mine just so I would know exactly who is reading. Not sure how that will go over though.
Hi Keri!
Have no idea how I found your blog ... but I did and I am glad. We went to Berry together - remember me? Jenn Dooley?
Anyway - love reading about your family!
Jenn
oooh, can i copy? i want to know too... i guess some people aren't blabber mouthes like me with comments!!
Keri
I'm a friend of Angela's and I've visited your blog several times from hers or a few other women whose blog we have both left comments on. Your family is precious!
You know I read your blog, but did you know it's always one of my favorites to visit? : )
Love you!
You always make me laugh!
I'm not really delurking.......although it's been awhile since I've commented.
Happy Delurking Week...I always enjoy your site when I check it out!
I check it out everyday or every other day. I love reading about your family and your day to day ponderings about life...I've actually gotten a lot of ideas from you...thanks for forcing me to comment! Check out my blog at www.thebarberfamily.org
Hi Keri
It's Eric's Mom. I got your address off of his or AKE's blog. I've enjoyed stoppping by sometime to see how you and your family are doing. I love seeing photos of the kids. They're growing up...too fast! Say "Hi" to R.
KD
Post a Comment