i've been mac-less for 6 days now. i think i have been walking around in this confused, aimless, pouting manner all week. i feel lost without my mac! it has been in the shop this week because we were having a little issue with it powering down at random times. so i finally got it back home yesterday only to discover 2 new issues. 1. my internet would not work 2. now my computer won't even turn on!! AAAAHHHHHHH!! i'm close to losing it. ok, obviously my computer is an idol in my life! but it's my lifeline to the world. i rely on the internet for so much...i guess i just didn't realize it until this week.
i did, however, get a lot done in the house this week! ha! i actually have a somewhat clean house right now. and i can actually see the surface of my desk! it took me an hour and a half to clean it up and its so nice to have work space now.
as a result of my week, i haven't been blogging. and the only way i'm doing it now is because i'm using my old iMac which has a smaller screen and is a bit blurry so i don't think i'll be doing this again. i wish the little Apple fairies would come fix my machine overnight for me. but i'm sure God has some more lessons to teach me first!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I wondered what was going on with you! I had missed hearing from you. I know when we didn't have internet for a few days after we moved I was not a happy camper either! I realized how much time I actually spent sitting down at my desk-I got a lot of other things done too!
What did we do with our time before we had the web to surf (and the DVR to play back all our favorite shows)? Without those two things, I'd have zillions of hours of productive time on my hands - but I'd probably find other useless ways to waste it!
come back, come back!!
Poor girl, i have missed reading your blog, but it is nice to be "forced" to do stuff we might not otherwise!
I'm going through withdrawls. Hurry back!
Post a Comment