Monday, January 15, 2007

jack is back!

so who watched last night? r and i were all giddy yesterday leading up to the new season premiere. and we weren't disappointed (b/c jack didn't die, of course!). this trailer makes my pulse increase just a tad bit. so we'll see what happens tonight!!

**update: i was sitting here with evan in my lap and started watching that video clip (i stopped it before all the violence!...) right when evan saw kiefer, he said "DADDY!". i immediately called rusty and he was pleased to think his son thinks he's as cool as jack and that he looks like him (a little!?!) wouldn't any dad?

8 comments:

April Barber said...

We started watching 24 this summer and have only made it through Season 3. But we decided to go ahead and watch this season...and yes, of course Jack did not disappoint! Can't wait for tonight!

Jen said...

I dont watch 24....but love Lost...sorry.

Anonymous said...

Finally... Jack IS Back and better than ever of course. Robyn and I can't wait till tonight because the suspense is killing us. I already have my ringtone back to the clock counter noise. I'm not sure how to spell that.

Anonymous said...

I need my nanny to come and babysit so we can come watch with you guys! Tonight (Mon.) is supposed to be quite the doozy(is that still a word)!

Jean Joiner said...

man, we went to dinner last night with friends and one couple left early just to get home in time for 24. you people are nuts. but, i haven't seen it, so i don't really know what the hype is about. now that al & i have blockbuster online we might try to start with season 1. i like watching things at my own pace, ya know?

Anonymous said...

Jack Bauer for president...And Daddy!

Melissa said...

I thought about you guys yesterday! The commericals were on all day during the playoffs - 4 hour season premire - that's quite a block of time! I'm glad you weren't disappointed.

Anonymous said...

We just finished Season Two. Watching it on netflix has been awesome. I don't know if I could handle only getting 44 minutes and then having to wait a full week. Even two episodes seems to go by far too quickly!!

 
Clicky Web Analytics