i'm pretty excited about the LOST premiere tomorrow night. we haven't missed an episode of this addictive show. it will be interesting to see how this season compares with previous ones. the minute i start doubting if they can keep it exciting and keep my interest, the writers throw a curve ball and one of those shocking scenes that leave your mouth wide open at the end of the show. now that "the others" are being revealed and after capturing some of our beloved castaways, i'm so curious to see what will happen next. in my limited capacity for imagination, i just can't figure out how the show can keep getting better....but it has. and i'm committed.
and i'll be watching tomorrow night!
will you?

8 comments:
I will! :)
Y'all got us addicted to 24 so maybe we will start watching this one also.
You know we'll be watching it! We also got my parents and sister and brother-in-law into it as well-They all watched Season 1 the past couple of months. So they'll be watching too! That new show that comes on after it looks interesting too. I noticed Audrey from 24 is in it...
I won't be watching lost. I prefer the morally bankrupt shows with no redeeming qualities like DH & GA. :-)
You guys coming for Mountain Day???
I LOVE Lost...we are so addicted to this show..we own both seasons and re watch them searching for clues......love it....We plan on going to church and high tailing it out so we can get home fast.
Jen
Can't wait, can't wait!!!!What...the Walters haven't watched yet?!!
Mitch tried to send me to Wednesday night bible study so he could have the house to himself last night!
we're Lost fans too! but every time a question is answered, another one is created!! ahh...i guess if they told us everything we wouldn't be watching, right? can't wait for tomorrow!
Post a Comment