Thursday, October 26, 2006

california dreamin'

ella has already said that she wants to go back. she already misses her friends that she played with all week in california! so needless to say, we had a wonderful time away. we stayed with our friends katie and brian who have 3 kids. so with my 2 kids added to the mix, it was a crazy week! we did manage to have a few good conversations in between the chaotic moments! i think i aged a little through all the craziness...actually i did! i went to CA as a 32 yr old and came home 33! kate took me to a yummy tapas restaurant for my birthday. (thanks kate...we are all so thankful for everything and for hosting us for a week! i love you my friend!)

it would be hard to write about everything we did and saw. so i tried to narrow down the many pictures i took to help recap our time there. enjoy!


these are the friends we stayed with. all 9 of us together. the middle pic is me and katie. the last pic is me, wendi and katie. wendi had her baby the monday night before i got there!





in the bottom right photo are our friends that we met while at northwestern univ. in chicago 5 years ago. they live outside of modesto. they joined us at this place called "happy hallow" where they have a small zoo and fun kid rides.

in the very first picture there is a sea lion (i think) that i didn't even know was there until i uploaded my photos yesterday...very cool!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keri, what great pictures! It looks like you guys had such a nice time, but I'm glad you're back home to us!

Anonymous said...

I've been checking your blog everyday to see how your trip went. Looks like you guys had a great time! I loved all the pictures, especially the ones from the Golden Gate bridge. Beautiful! Thanks for sharing. Miss you and hated missing a chance to see you while I was in Buford over the weekend! Love you!

trmills said...

I loved seeing all of the pictures, Keri! Thanks for sharing...love to all the Walkers!

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed seeing your pictures...I'm so glad you got to go and have a great time with friends......you are so blessed....

katie said...

hey...thanks for the post... great pics! can't wait to get my hands on them!! :)
thanks again for coming... the moments of chaos were worth getting to be with you guys for extended time! love you...

Melissa said...

Those are great pictures! Thanks for sharing! And what makes B&W pictues so great? I LOVE them!

 
Clicky Web Analytics