Friday, October 13, 2006

back to our regularly scheduled programming

my last post was kinda out of the blue and nothing to do with...well...what i normally post about, which is my family. although music is something i love and should be part of "my eleven". anyway, so i'll get back to my regular stuff.

tonite on the way home from the mall, we passed a pumpkin patch. they have those huge inflatable pumpkins, ghosts, frankenstein, and more pumpkins just begging for my children to yell "look mommy, pumpkins! pumpkins"...or rather "punkins, punkins!" and tonite, ella went on to say, "mommy, i love halloween and winter. it's my favorite part of the fourth of july!"

now that is a blog-worthy quote!

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

definitely blogworthy!

Anonymous said...

Loved this...sounds like something My Madison used to say...gotta love little kids.

Anonymous said...

So funny! What a sweet girl! btw, how was the farm?!

Anonymous said...

Love the quote.

My 3-year old, when it is sunny outside, always says: "It's a nice day for the sun, Daddy."

Mike
http://somethingaboutparenting.typepad.com/

Jennifer said...

Keri- I hate to bring up the Backyardigans again, but I thought about you today as we watched the new "Samurai Pie" episode. "I make pie like Samurai!" WHAT?!?! Who thinks of this stuff?

Lainey Bug and John Stanley III said...

I absolutely love it!!! Too cute :)
Hope you're having fun in CA!

 
Clicky Web Analytics