Monday, July 28, 2008

i have a secret.

a secret told in pictures (thanks to katie!!):








so can you guess what it is? the secret is out....#3 is on the way! these pictures were taken when i first told rusty that the test was positive. we have seen our little one at our ultrasound last week and everything is looking good. BW (as ella has named it..short for "baby walker") will be due valentine's day...how sweet. little cupid baby. both kids are very excited and are hoping for a little brother. i'm still letting it all sink in...the reality is starting to hit! but we are excited about this little blessing and addition to our family!

27 comments:

Melissa said...

Love the photo shoot! Congrats!

Renee said...

that is great!!! :) hope you are feeling well. and what a great way to capture it in pics. so creative of you. :)

MaryMartha said...

cute idea! so excited for you guys!
we're due on the 6th...maybe they can be friends :)

Keri said...

How wonderful! What a cute way to announce it. :)

Anonymous said...

yay! that's so fun! congratulations! i'm really happy for you!

amy said...

congrats! how are you feeling?

Julee said...

Wow! I never saw that one coming! Rusty's facial expressions are HILARIOUS! How exciting for all of you!

We are getting geared up for our first year at DCCA....I am a tad apprehensive about starting this new chapter in our lives (homeschooling and all). I am hoping to have an assistant's job there as well and MM wil be in the toddler class so we will all the same schedule.

Congratulations on your happy news!!

Dani said...

Love the pics!!! So happy for you all!

trmills said...

Keri, no way! That is so wonderful- what a great surprise! Our little ones will be just one month apart...

And the pictures are beautiful and fun! SO excited for and thankful with you!

Brea said...

Keri, what great news! Praise the Lord for such a great blessing! We'll be re-entering baby land around the same time! The pictures of you telling Rusty are precious!

Anonymous said...

That is just adorable! Congrats (again)!

Lisa said...

Keri, that is so wonderful! I'm so excited for you guys. It's so fun to share a secret, isn't it? I love Rusty's expressions and yours too.
We can't wait to see you Sunday. Want to plan on lunch after church?
Love you.

Amy said...

Congratulations! I loved the way you were able to capture the moment... great idea! and priceless! :)

Anonymous said...

I was hoping that would be the secret when I read the title of your post! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

whoohoo!!

katie said...

bw will probably be a cutie pie like his mama and daddy! ;)
glad we did this!

Sammy said...

Keri, these pictures are precious! We can't wait to meet this new little Walker and welcome him/her to the world!

Jen said...

Congrats so much....I'm so happy for the both of you. A Valentine baby how exciting!

Todd and Randi said...

How exciting! I'm so glad I stopped by and received this wonderful news today. The pictures are precious. Please tell Rusty congrats for me too!

Sara said...

Congratulation, and welcome to the group of babies coming in February...Ricos, Bares and DeWaarts...maybe Pooles :)

Anonymous said...

Greg told me the news and we are super excited for you guys! I wasn't invited (ehem...that's a clearing my throat noise) to your blog so I had to have someone else (christy) forward it to me. Ok, I forgive you! ;) Anyway, congratulations!

Jill Beadles

Lainey Bug and John Stanley III said...

Shut up!!!! That is wonderful news -- congratulations! Looking forward to more mall run-ins and watching your belly grow :)
Love, Deborah

Jean Joiner said...

WOW!!! How very exciting. So, after seeing Camille it just made you want to have another one, right? :) Just don't let him/her fall off of your bed. I'm so happy for you guys!!!!

Jennifer said...

YEAH!!!! What a fun way to tell the news!

Shawna said...

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU!!!

Anonymous said...

Sooooo happy for you! Congratulations.

The Hiatt Family said...

How exciting!! Congratulations to you both-that's fabulous news. Praying for an easy, healthy pregnancy.

 
Clicky Web Analytics