Monday, April 14, 2008

intentions

well i had every intention of posting a ton of pictures last week showing you all the fun we had on spring break, but my body had other plans. i had 4 attacks last week with abdominal and back pain. i finally went to the hospital on saturday and found out that i had gall stones. so...i had surgery yesterday and they removed my gall bladder. it all happened so fast, i still can't believe i just had surgery! i'm back home and recovering. i'll be taking a blogging break for a little while and hope to post pics of our spring break fun soon!

15 comments:

MaryMartha said...

oh my! Hope you feel better soon!

Brea said...

Oh my goodness! Sending prayers for a speedy recovery!

Robyn said...

Oh Keri! I hope you feel better soon. I can't believe it. Sending you lots of love.

Jean Joiner said...

wow...sorry to hear that keri. i hope you heal quickly. let me know if i can help in any way.

Jennifer said...

Hey there! Hope your recovery is speedy. My Mom just had hers out last week. Hang in there--at least this should stop the attacks!

Melissa said...

You were quite the topic at church yesterday - what a way to be popular! My mom had hers out last year - does this mean you're getting old????

Anonymous said...

Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear that. Man, that was quick. Hope you feel better soon.

katie said...

will you please post a picture of your belly button once everything heals?

The Hiatt Family said...

My word, Keri! I am so sorry this all happened. Praying for your healing this evening.

trmills said...

Gracious! That's a great way to spend your spring break...so happy you're home and recovering.

Todd and Randi said...

Hope you are having a speedy recovery!

Shawna said...

Wow, Keri. I am so glad you are okay and on the mend. God bless you!

Julee said...

Keri, I am sorry to hear you have been through this...I've been told by people who have experienced both, that a gall bladder attck is worse than childbirth!! Man, the last one was enough pain for me, I hope you are doing much better now!

Anonymous said...

I hope you are feeling better! Please let me know if you need anything!

BKicklighter said...

So sorry to hear about your surgery - so fun to find your blog and see your family!

 
Clicky Web Analytics