Friday, February 22, 2008

a giveaway!

my "real life" friend, jen, over at "lots of scotts" is giving away a new blog header...designed by me! head on over there and leave her a comment and you just might be the big winner! and if you have never read her blog, you are in for a real treat...she has triplets and she has such a gift of writing and bringing us along in her journey of life! go visit her!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read your blog about your friend Jen getting married and the reception at FrogTown Winery. My wonderful fiance and I are thinking of that place as well. I would love to hear her experinces form that venue. anyway we cna get in contact?

Colored With Memories said...

hi keri,
i'm excited to be your header giveaway winner! the email i sent the other day must have not gone through...so i'm resending it! chat with ya soon!
kerry

 
Clicky Web Analytics