

and this is the view we had each day...

and this is who i went with...

to celebrate 10 great years of marriage...
and we relaxed (this is post massage!)...

and we rode bikes...

and we ate fantastic food...

and this pretty much sums up our trip....no worries, all relaxation and good times. (thanks for a wonderful time, r....it was the best!)


14 comments:
Happy anniversary you crazy kids. What a beautiful place to celebrate!
Wow! That looks So wonderful!
looks like so much fun! and i laughed out loud at the post massage pic.
i just knew i was going to be so jealous looking at your trip, but you guys are just so darn cute and happy that it just makes me smile.
love you two.
Happy Anniversary! Looks like you had a wonderful time. Ten years is certainly something to celebrate! Love you guys!
Wow! Looks amazing. Congrats on 10 years!!!
I love Amelia Island! You feel so faraway and secluded - perfect for an anniversary trip! Glad you guys had a great time. Congrats - welcome to the 10 year club!
Congrats! Glad you had a good time.
Welcome back. We LOVE Amelia. So glad you had a ball. Congratulations!!!
Looking at those pics brings back memories for us too...one of our last "pre-kid" trips was to Amelia Island! Happy anniversary!
Ahhhh, bliss. Glad you guys enjoyed yourselves! Happy 10!
Lane
Fabulous! A great big congrats on ten years...here's to many, many more.
I'm so glad y'all had a great time, it looks beautiful and very relaxing. Happy 10th!! I can't wait to see y'all next week.
I live about an hour away from Amelia Island and have never been. After seeing these pictures I am going to plan a trip with my husband. It looks amazing!
Post a Comment