after designing several blog headers recently, i decided i needed a business blog to make it more official! go here if you are interested in looking (as i know you are, right!? all 5 of you.) anyway, and keep me in mind if you want a new look on your own blog, ok!?
Sunday, February 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
you are just crazy talented.
i'm so proud of you!!
So great. I know how you love doing this and I am so glad that you have found a way to fit it into your life. I might take you up on a new look.
hey, keri. what program do you use (i assume within your mac)? i love all your designs so far. they rock, man.
aly, i use photoshop and illustrator. thanks for the compliments :)
Nice work, Kari. They're really well done- way to find a niche!
Oh, Keri those all look great!!You once again amaze me with your great talent!
I love it! I may need another blog header/shop logo soon - I'll let you know!
YEA, K!!!! Good for you, friend! I am totally going to advertise for you over at my place.
Post a Comment