i know of a store where you can get some great deals. the girl who works there is super cute in her home depot apron and pink high heels. she works really hard and loves her store, "toys r us" she calls it. everything is priced under a $1...although they look more expensive since she used the dollar sign instead of the cent sign. you can choose from cups, wrapping paper, combs, beach ball, hair clips, musical toys, books, jewelry and many more items! when you are done shopping, she swipes a credit card for you on her cool purple cash register (what have i taught her!?). good thing this store is in my living room...such easy access and convenience!!


7 comments:
I see a future in retail for Ella... : )
Abigail's favorite thing to play now is "cash register lady"-she has her shopping cart and cash register-no price tags yet though. I guess I'll just give her a couple of years. : )
Abby's cash register has a credit card also. UGH!! But hers also comes with a coupon, I guess that's hopeful. I love the price tags.
So fun! That was my favorite thing to do as a child. Good for you for letting her get all that stuff out and keep it out!!
Finally! Shopping that I can afford! :)
Very cute! She have to set it up again for the kids, they would love to come shopping!
under 1$ store?
I clearly see some $10 and $20 price tags. Inflation? False advertising?
: )
Tim
tim...her $ were intended to be cent signs...she just forgot how to write it correctly! don't worry, my daughter is not a fraud! :)
Post a Comment