yesterday we went with my parents, sister, and her kids to pick strawberries at a local farm. evan mainly just walked around picking a few random strawberries that didn't look so good...but i give him an 'A' for trying! he also was obsessed with the pink flags that were supposed to be markers of where you leave off so the next person will know where to start. so a lot of help he was when he started pulling up flags everywhere! ella mainly stayed with her cousins, lane and grace, because they are much more fun to be with than mommy evidently! she had fun and that's what matters! then we had a picnic at a beautiful park near the strawberry farm and they played their little hearts out. it was a great day. (except for the HORRIBLE meltdown that ella had when she had to say goodbye to her cousins!! i had to literally drag her to the car.)
Aw, I remember picking strawberried with y'all last year. I am so glad that the kids and you had a good time. I miss those times. Can't wait to see y'all tonight!!
We are doing this next week. I look forward to it. Even with our move..it will take my mind off things. We make freezer jam......its wonderful to have.
i'm a thirty something mother of two (whose names put together make "eleven") who is becoming quite forgetful. and this is one reason i have this blog...to document the day to day moments of my life that i am certain to forget (tomorrow). and it is "my eleven", the love of my dear husband and the loving mercy of my Creator that make my cup run over.
4 comments:
What a fun thing to do! I hope Abigail and Ava love their new cousin as much as Ella loves hers!
That last picture is a "framer"! I love watching your kids because I get to see what my life will kind of be like in 2 years :)
Deborah
Aw, I remember picking strawberried with y'all last year. I am so glad that the kids and you had a good time. I miss those times. Can't wait to see y'all tonight!!
We are doing this next week. I look forward to it. Even with our move..it will take my mind off things. We make freezer jam......its wonderful to have.
Post a Comment