Thursday, March 15, 2007

this is what happens when i'm avoiding housework

i found this from a new blogging friend (who happens to have the same name as me) and i thought it was fun. while not entirely accurate, there were some things that were true about me. overall, it was just another thing to keep me from doing the things i need to be doing around here! so go make your own visual DNA and leave me a comment if you post it on your blog.






another fun thing i found from my photojojo email newsletter is george lange's photo book. i'm a big photography fan and i loved looking at the cool shots he captured. go check it out.

4 comments:

katie said...

okay. i copied.

Keri said...

I don't know your husband, but I'm glad you didn't marry the hairy back man, too. :)

Justabeachkat said...

Fun. Thanks. I tried it too.

Anonymous said...

I copied too! That was really fun!

 
Clicky Web Analytics