i've been so over my last blog template but just haven't gotten around to changing it until now. so this is going to have to do until i can figure out how to make my own header. i like the change...anything new is better in my opinion. in fact, after i dropped ella off at preschool this morning, evan and i headed to the mall. i walked in many stores where i saw so many fun, new, cute spring clothes. i think i'm just loving the styles right now and there was so much i wanted to buy. but i refrained (it's a miracle, huh rusty?). i'm itching for spring to arrive and stay. and whoever decided to start daylight savings time 3 weeks earlier this year deserves a huge...um...hug....or high five!? i love having longer days...it makes me a happier girl. here's to spring!
Thursday, March 15, 2007
new look for spring
i've been so over my last blog template but just haven't gotten around to changing it until now. so this is going to have to do until i can figure out how to make my own header. i like the change...anything new is better in my opinion. in fact, after i dropped ella off at preschool this morning, evan and i headed to the mall. i walked in many stores where i saw so many fun, new, cute spring clothes. i think i'm just loving the styles right now and there was so much i wanted to buy. but i refrained (it's a miracle, huh rusty?). i'm itching for spring to arrive and stay. and whoever decided to start daylight savings time 3 weeks earlier this year deserves a huge...um...hug....or high five!? i love having longer days...it makes me a happier girl. here's to spring!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
i totally agree kc! i saw the cutest spring shoes at macy's on tuesday and the earlier time change is awesome!
I agree completely, Keri. I love love love summer and have enjoyed the last week's project of packing away our corduroys and sweaters and pulling out capris, short sleeve shirts and flip flops. :)
I love your new blog layout, too.
I love your new layout! I agree, I am ready for Spring so that I can walk outside again. Oh yeah, and so it will stop snowing. Thanks for adding me to your bloggy friends links....I actually don't use "amazingly april" anymore. It is now called "From 441". My husband recreated our site. Check it out at www.thebarberfamily.org
keri, I miss you and I really hope we can visit together soon. your comment on ewe's blog made me giggle and miss you even more!
Are you guys both still coming out here this month??
Spring is my favorite time of the year and I am so ready for it to be here and stay. I am ready for sandals and capris. I love the green!
Can't wait to see you tomorrow! Did you get that?
We were at the mall yesterday - at the 50% off rack at Macy's, no less. I love shopping - more than I love spring!
Post a Comment