Friday, February 23, 2007

sailin' with mickey

well the time has come! we are leaving tomorrow to head for Port Canaveral where we will board the Disney Wonder! as you can imagine, ella is beside herself. this morning she was saying "mommy, mommy, one more week! one more week!!" and i said, "no, sweetie, one more DAY!" she then went running down the hall jumping up and down yelling, "one more day! one more day!" i think i'm more excited just to see my kid's reactions to the ship and everything they are going to experience in the next week!

this week has been crazy with my computer failing on me again for 3 days, wrapping up things for our women's retreat, washing clothes, packing, packing and more packing, etc etc! it's great to know that after a year of planning...the time has finally come. and i still can't believe that my dad is treating all of us to such a fantastic vacation! i feel so blessed and i'm so grateful.

i will be back after a week with many photos and stories to tell i'm sure!

6 comments:

katie said...

i really hope all "your dreams come true" in true disney form! it's amazing how it takes weeks to prepare to "relax" for a vacation! DON'T forget anything! :)
have fun and get some sunshine!

April Barber said...

I can't wait to see your pictures! I remember going with the White's a couple of years ago and thinking that I enjoyed it as much as the kids did!

The Hiatt Family said...

Y'all have a wonderful trip! I'll pray for a safe, health-filled, relaxing trip. Take lots of pictures!

Melissa said...

I can't wait to hear all about it when you guys get back! Cruising Disney-style - it's going to be great, I'm sure!

Jean Joiner said...

have a blast!!

Jennifer said...

Have a fabulous vacation. I cannot wait to see what you all think!!!!

 
Clicky Web Analytics