Wednesday, November 01, 2006

"tick or twee"

sticking with the tv show favorite around here...ella and evan dressed up as 2 characters from the backyardigans. the day i bought their costumes, they ran around the house in such excitement...it was priceless!! definitely worth the price of the costumes! ella was "uniqua" (or "uniq-you-a" as she says) and evan was "pablo" (or "tyro" as evan says cuz "tyrone" is his favorite character). i thought they were super cute! evan put on his costume for these pictures and then we took the costumes off to eat dinner. when it was time to go trick or treating....we had to fight to get his costume back on. he was SO enjoying running around in just a diaper! so after all the tears, i ended up having to carry him to the first few houses. and mama couldn't handle that for long! we took him back home and let him pass out candy with daddy. so ella and i enjoyed trick or treating together. it was a fun night.



8 comments:

katie said...

soo cute...

Jennifer said...

So sweet. We saw a Pablo at preschool and my kids went nuts. I should have put my 3 in Austin, Tyrone and Tasha and we would have had the whole crew!
By the way, Parker made an imaginary pie for me this morning "like a samurai!"

Paula said...

They look really cute. I don't know the show....yet. We have just started watching Winnie the Pooh and the Higgly Town.

Anonymous said...

They look adorable! Abigail woke up a couple of days ago asking to see Ella and Evan. I told her we couldn't today. Sad! She also asks periodically if she can see "Evan fall down again" -she loved that video from your blog!
Miss you guys!

Robyn said...

Love the costumes!! I'm glad you and Ella got to go ToT and had a good time. We missed the neighborhood, and y'all, big time.

Anonymous said...

Those are so sweet....I know they had a great time.....so cute...

Melissa said...

Mason wasn't sure quite who he was looking at! I had to point and tell him - it's Ella & Evan! I'm still not sure he was convinced!

Anonymous said...

You have to build up the costume thing I've found with the boys...it's a quickly fading high. Tyler and Jackson picked out their costumes and then we practiced wearing them over and over again so we would hopefully avoid the Halloween night fight-this time we did-who knows about next year.

 
Clicky Web Analytics