so i'm back from my week and i'm a little speechless. it's not that i'm at a loss for words...it's just knowing how to get them down on "paper" from my head. r and i had an incredible week and walked away with so much stuff that we are still processing through. we are so thankful for our time together and for what God did in our hearts. our time at Sonship was invaluable to us...
i'm trying to get back into the swing of life after having been away from my kids for 6 days! thanks to our parents for lovingly keeping them while we were gone!
so that's all for now. i'll have to write more later after i figure out exactly what to say!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
We eagerly await your words of wisdom - now that you've not only survived 36 weeks of hearing that you're a sinner, but R knows it too now! ICK!
I totally understand! I wondered what you were going to write about Sonship-it takes a little while to process all you have learned! I think I'm still processing it all 2 years later! Glad it was a life changing week for y'all. love you!
i think everyone understands feeling speechless or needing more time after something like that. it could be impossible to summarize a work that isn't complete yet!
doesn't it also at times seem to trivialize what happened to put it on..., say a blog? maybe it's just me.
Post a Comment