Saturday, November 04, 2006

my baby is 2

today we had evan's 2nd birthday party (he will be 2 on the 9th) and i REALLY can't believe that my baby is 2. seriously, where does the time go?!

we had a puppy party. is it torture to have a puppy party for your son who is terrified of dogs?! well we made sure there were no real dogs around. just cute little friends of evan who turned into puppies at the party. we made puppy ears, and played a game where they got to eat puppy chow out of doggie bowls, and they ran around and barked and woofed. i think they all had fun!

as for this occasion...the last 2 years of life with evan...i have loved tremendously. my boy has a huge hold of my heart and i don't think i could love him more. happy birthday my sweet, sweet boy!!







10 comments:

terrible speller said...

What a great little mommy you are. This looks so adorable.

Jennifer said...

This is a PRECIOUS idea!! Looks like everyone had a blast!

katie said...

adorable... love the cupcakes and party ideas! and you pulled it off the day before you go out of town! you definitely get an award for that!!

Paula said...

What a cute idea. The children look like they are having so much fun.
Those cupcakes.....how cute. You do that?

Anonymous said...

What a cute party. You are so creative! I can't believe that Evan is 2. What a cutie. By the way, Lyle and Luchrysta Caswell say, "Hi".

Claire

Melissa said...

Mason continues to eat out of his "doggie bowl" at every meal.

Anonymous said...

What a great idea! I love the cupcakes. My son's bday is on the 9th too, he will 6 this year.

Anonymous said...

I love the cupcakes and wateer bowl...what a very cute idea.....I'm thinking for Miller's first we make a Rubber Duck cark...and make blue punch in a punch bowl...with rubber duckies floating in it...and have him a lil cake with a duck sitting on it.....great idea

Robyn said...

I love the pictures from the party. I, and the kids, are so upset that we couldn't be there for Evan's party. I promise we will make it to one of his parties. I might have to steal some of your ideas for Andrew's party, never to early to start thinking about it.

Erickson 5 said...

WOW!Your little boy is so handsome. I love your party theme too. Those pictures were great and the cupcakes are so cute. I have three two year olds and it is so much fun! Thanks for sharing.

 
Clicky Web Analytics