Monday, September 18, 2006

ok, finally!!

this better work darn it. i'm determined for you to see this video just for the sake of me figuring out how to make it work! and you better think its the cutest thing you've ever seen after all of this effort! :)

10 comments:

Lisa said...

It worked! That was so cute. Abigail wanted to watch it about 5 times and she was cracking up every time!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Keri...it worked! Very cute. I only have one question...are we sure that Evan should be on the bottom? I think he may weigh more that Ella!

Melissa said...

Okay - I was so not prepared for Evan falling off of Ella at the beginning - I thought maybe they were going to cruise around the living room - I laughed out loud, then felt bad until I saw that Evan was laughing too! It's like he just flew off of her back! I can't wait to show Mason!

katie said...

my favorite part was you saying, "honey, mute it, mute it." b/c rusty had the tv on so loud.

terrible speller said...

giggle giggle giggle

Anonymous said...

Too cute......
I think it was the monitor too.
Scary though...and I'm verrrrry sleepy.
Jen @ a good cup of coffee

Robyn said...

Pretty darn cute.
Marty tried getting Andrew to giddy up on Abby, it didn't go so well.
I'm so glad you got it to work.

Unknown said...

Josiah was laughing watching this! He thought it was funny!

Anonymous said...

So cute, Keri! Now you can help me figure out how to post mine!

Jennifer said...

absolutely ADORABLE!!!! I love, love, love the giggles.

 
Clicky Web Analytics