Friday, August 18, 2006

friday's fours

my friend robyn did this last week so i thought i would do it today.

Four jobs I have had in my life
*winn dixie cheese shop girl (was on a summer beach project in Panama City)
*First Market Bank (located in a walmart supercenter... did.not.like.it.)
*Communications Department of a large church
* graphic designer for a small private company

Four movies I would watch over and over:
*Grease
*Dirty Dancing
*Sound of Music
*Sense & Sensibility
this list could go on and on!

Four places I have lived:
*Snellville, GA (grew up there)
*Rome, GA (went to college there...Berry College)
*Chicago, IL (husband went to Northwestern for a certification program)
*Tucker, GA (lived there first 3 years of marriage)

Four TV shows I love to watch:
*24
*LOST
*Grey's Anatomy
*What Not to Wear
and lots of reality shows!

Four places I have been on vacation
*Seagrove, Florida
*Cancun, Mexico
*trip across the country to California when i was 13
*NYC

Websites I visit daily
*my blog (to check my comments!)
*lots of other blogs
*Google (does this count?)
*my surfing has decreased since blogging!

Four of my favorite foods:
*ice cream (usually mint chocolate chip)
* italian
*mexican
*a good burger

Four places I would like to be right now
*anywhere out of the house (evan has been sick for 3 days now)
*on the beach in Fiji
*in California visiting my friends
*shopping with whoever is willing to pay

3 comments:

Barb said...

I've got the first season Grey's Anatomy sitting in my living room ready to watch - Krissy told me I need to get addicted.

And I love the way you snuck all the reality shows in as #4. I am hopelessly hooked on way too many of them.

Anonymous said...

I love all of your "info"! We should have a "sound of music" night where we can sing along to all of the songs as loudly as we like!

Shawna said...

Fun list. I have not seen this meme before, I don't think. It looks like fun, so I may try it if you don't mind. :0)

 
Clicky Web Analytics