Friday, August 18, 2006

America, America!

i found this map from every day mommy and i thought it was a fun idea! it said i have visited 29 states (in red). i'm over halfway done seeing the US! i'm looking forward to seeing the rest of it with my family. when the kids get older, we would love to rent an RV and go out west...see Yosemite, Yellowstone, Grand Canyon. and i would also love to do the same thing in New England! there are so many beautiful places to see in our country. i do feel priveleged that i've already seen so much at my age.

so where have you been? click here to make your own map.

6 comments:

Paula said...

That is wonderful!! You are quite a US traveler. Good for you. There is such an education in travel. One of my dreams is when the child(ren) are old enough is to take an RV and travel several months. Do educational stops for the kids and I along with waterparks for dad!! My husband LOVES a waterpark!

Melissa said...

Mitch and I were just talking about family vacations and seeing the country!

Jen said...

This I love. My husband and i both did it. We didnt take a vacation this year because we are taking our vacation fund and putting it towards the house and trying to sell it in the spring. (maybe sooner) Next year we are going to Florida...then the next Disney and then I want to do some family road trips, grand canyon, california, tour of new england, tour of charleston & savanah tour of florida...at this point we will have to do 2 weeks vacations this I will look forward too.
thanks for checking on us...miller is sleeping for his am nap and we got a new antibiotic this morning called in...igave his old one to him in his oatmeal and of curse...vomit. so i called the dr and they called in something else. im sur it will work.
have a great weekend.
jen

katie said...

i just copied... thanks for the fun idea!

Anonymous said...

Cute idea, I'll have to borrow it for tomorrow! Hey, we're going to do the RV thing one day too! Missed you tonight at the lake...and the little munchie. Hope he feels better soon!

Wendy said...

I have seen all of the west, but not much of the east coast.

 
Clicky Web Analytics